Tuesday 23 April 2013

Hello Clean and Green Singapore!


Here I am at Singapore doing the tourist thing, Night Safari and Sentosa Island with hours spent at Universal Studios.  Definitely worth the money, especially on the quiet days where the queues are short ... my hosts told me they have waited in the queue for 3 hours for a ride!!!! .... and being a single ride meant I jumped the queue most of the time anyway...(it does have it's benefits!!)  I have been on the MRT for the first time all by myself, must say what a great system, and had a big laugh when the advice my 12 year old host's son gave me was "don't litter and don't spit or you will get a fine!"  Classic!!


A cave at Night Safari Zoo

MacRitchie Reservoir

Beautiful park areas of Singapore 

Sentosa Island

Universal Studios icon

Hollywood street Universal Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment