Wednesday 24 April 2013

An action packed few days in Singapore



With only a few days in Singapore, I was determined to fit as much as I could in without completely demolishing the budget.  So was lovely to be met by Lawrence and Ivy at the airport, lunch Japanese style, then onto Amy’s place for my three nights accommodation.  I managed to fit in a trip to the Night Safari Zoo, to Orchard Avenue, to MacRitchie Reservoir, Sentosa Island, Universal Studios, Thompson Plaza navigating myself with buses and MRT and did the Treetop Walk in a scenic reserve.  And then rounded it off with a superb meal out with Amy and friends at a local well known cafe.  Thank you Singapore for great places to visit and for the hospitality of new friends.

Tree top Walk

Flora 

Monkey Tree top Walk

suspension bridge treetop walk

Treetop walk

View over reserve to reservoir

No comments:

Post a Comment